Service Delivery Senior Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.--CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most --- their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people.-- Join the team today by applying to the following Service Delivery Sr. Manager role: --The Service Delivery Manager is the internal SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for all client on-site and remote services.-- These services include Service Desk, Desktop and End Point Management services.-- Primary responsibilities include the building and maintaining a positive relationship with the client, handling escalations timely, and performance management assigned resources. The candidate will ensure operations run as planned by achieving customer satisfaction and Service Level Agreements (SLA) requirements, increasing productivity of resources through problem resolution and continuous process improvements.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) customer satisfaction achievement through effective management of onsite, Remote Services, and Shared Services teamsOperational governance --- daily and weeklyVolumes to cost forecasting for assigned Clients :
Provide Program Management of actual--volumes, forecasting trends based on prior volumes and cost, to ensure cost align to revenue and profit objectivesNotify Service Delivery Teams of new Client programs, volume changes up or down to control and contain cost to align to expected revenueDevelop a management ---view--- of 3, 6 and 12 months out for resource requirements and cost with a goal of driving cost per transaction continuously lower over the life of a contract.Owner of the cost side of the budget development for assigned area of service delivery while continuing to monitor actual results to ensure financial objectives are achieved.Manage a team of direct reports, along with matrix relationships specific to role. Gives input to senior management on performance of assigned staff.
Provides leadership to associates and manages any personnel or discipline issues that may arise. Controls hiring and terminations as needed. Reviews and approves all personnel administrative duties, such as weekly time keeping, vacation scheduling, performance evaluations, annual reviews, etc. Provides training, coaching, and counseling to subordinates for continuous improvement. --
- Degree preferred or equivalent management and technical capabilities/certifications in IT
- 3-7 years of comparable experience
- Good problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required, with the leadership ability to gain buy in or acceptance in regards to change
- Adaptability to a changing environment and ability to flex communication style as appropriate
- Attention to detail, with a focus on interpreting results from data available
- Ability to identify and guard confidential information
- Problem solving capabilities, which includes using several methods to help diagnose the opportunity with general focus on operational efficiencyCore Competencies:--Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and apply (policies and technical documents) Ability communicate difficult information in a neutral and professional mannerStyle that allows one to remain calm in emotionally-charged situations, while managing simultaneous and conflicting priorities in an effective mannerKeenly aware of deadlines and with skills necessary to pivot priorities to remain on track --Experience to identify and protect confidential information --Key Metrics:--
Contract specific service level agreements (SLA---s)Client satisfaction targets, specific to contracts terms, and reviewed with the program manages on a consistent basisJoin the Leader In the Delivery of Technology SolutionsCompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals. --
2018 Leader, Gartner Magic-- Quadrant,-- Managed Workplace Services, North America. Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Loading some great jobs for you...