Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s 2015 List of Tech Elite 250
ConRes is looking to hire an infrastructure focused DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will have expert-level background with Linux server engineering and administration, strong experience with VMware and exposure to AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform etc. and use configuration management tools and scripting for automation. A successful candidate is self-driven, enjoys learning new technologies, and is willing to stretch themselves to become a stronger engineer and mentor others around them to do the same.
Required Skills & Experience
* Working with application developers and owners to understand requirements
* Developing automated deployment and monitoring of cloud infrastructure and applications
* Automating systems configuration and orchestration using tools, such as Chef, Ansible, or Salt
* Automated creation of machine images and Containers
* Designing CI/CD pipelines to include application and security testing with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
* Significant experience designing and supporting production cloud environments
* Strong coding skills, in one or more languages, to include python & java
* Experienced developing collaboratively, including infrastructure as code
* Cloud templating and automation tools for deploying and managing infrastructure
* Experienced with building CI/CD pipelines preferably with cloud native tools
* Deep knowledge of cloud platform APIs and automation
* Excellent written and verbal communications with an ability to summarize and translate between business and technical contexts
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Self-starter able to execute independently, with light supervision
* Degree preferred in computer science or related field
* AWS or other cloud certifications
* Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
* Ability and willingness to travel to for project and customer meetings up to 25-50%