Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is a leading global supplier of ATMs, and provides professional and managed services, transaction processing, security and more for the largest financial institutions and government markets, with a presence in over 90 countries worldwide.
* This particular posting is a `pipeline' job posting; it has been created in an effort to help identify perspective candidates interested in being considered for positions such as this one as they become available across the United States. By submitting your profile to this requisition, you are not formally applying for an open position with Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated; rather you are indicating an interest in being contacted when roles like this do become open.
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software LicenseRevenue.
* Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
* Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensurerevenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in newaccounts and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
* Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge ofaccount requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise,value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundationon which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate accountinformation and coaching.
* Customer Acumen - Actively understand each account's technology footprint,strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Reviewpublic information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements,press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on keyindustry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
* Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, includingaccounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.Encourage all accounts to become Diebold Nixdorf references.
* Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan toaddress prospect's priorities and pain points.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
* Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining arolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
* Pipeline partnerships - Leverage support organizations including Marketing,Product Management, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into theassigned territory.
* Leverage Diebold Nixdorf Solutions - Be proficient in and bring all DieboldNixdorf offers to bear on sales pursuits including Hardware, Software andServices
* Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution ofthe sales strategy and roadmap.
* Support all Diebold Nixdorf promotions and events in the territory
* Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell andcross sell)
* Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winningsales.
* Utilize best practice sales models.
* Understand Diebold Nixdorf's competition and effectively position solutionsagainst them.
* Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Leading a (Virtual) Account Team
* Demonstrates leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams.
* Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account'sstrategy and well positioned for all account touch points and events.Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
* 10 years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
* Expertise in the banking industry and expertise in retail distributionchannels would be preferred
* Experience selling complex technology solutions into technical/architecturalteams and to business executives
* Proven ability in developing and maintaining major accounts
* Proven ability to source leads and qualify high potential prospects
* Demonstrated relationship building skills at all levels of the organization,including senior executive levels
* A proven track record for meeting and exceeding performance objectives
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong drive to succeed and operate independently
* Proven track record in business application software sales.
* Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment.
* Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in afast paced, consultative and competitive market.
* Bachelor equivalent. MBA preferred.
* Ability to travel up to 70%
DieboldNixdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin,genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: back end, devops, perl, python, sde, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer, sw