- $33,710.00 -49,120.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
89 Meshacket Rd
Summary: Responsible for providing personal service, and orientating guests to the property as requested by guests. Ensuring proper handling of guest luggage, personal items, and vehicles. Keep the front drive, parking lots and lobby neat, clean, and stocked with all amenities. The Bellman/Valet shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Hotel's Culture.
Essential Job Functions and Primary Responsibilities:
* Greet all guests to the property in a polite and professional manner and offer assistance and direction
* Open vehicle and hotel doors
* Escort incoming guests to rooms.
* Inspect guest room to ensure that it is in order and supplies are replenished.
* Explain features of the room such as the operation of radio, television, in-room movie system, etc.
* Offer information related to available hotel services, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
* Relay appropriate tourism information to guests.
* Manage luggage delivery and storage during the check in and check out process
* Park & retrieve guest vehicles in a timely and courteous manner; use claim tickets to ensure appropriate documentation of vehicle damage, arrival/departure dates; valet/self-parking option; vehicle location; other property specific needs.
* Hail taxis as needed; assist guest in the acquisition of transportation needs.
* Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport and/or ferry for the guests in a timely and friendly manner. Perform all vehicle inspections/safety checks in accordance with hotel guidelines.
* Act as an ambassador of Harbor View Hotel
* Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
* Perform room deliveries of amenities or gifts as necessary
* Deliver messages and run errands.
* Assist guests with reports of lost/stolen articles, following hotel policy.
* Must have exceptional guest service skills with a willingness to exceed expectations
* Valid Driver's License
* Must be able to work well under pressure
* Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
* Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
* Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move items with weights up to 75 lbs. from vehicles.
* Work in a positive and professional matter with little direction or supervision
* Flexible, self-motivated positive attitude
* Prior hospitality experience
Associated topics: downtown, garage, hotel, luxe valet, overnight, parker, speedway, sports, tips, valet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...