- $116,070.00 -174,640.00/year*
89 Meshacket Rd
Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio) to provide maintenance and repairs to all areas of the hotel while ensuring quality and safety standards are maintained.
Essential Job Functions and Primary Responsibilities:
* Assure each day's activities and problems that occur are communicated to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards Tracking work orders, billing and productivity
* Troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment (e.g., pump and motor replacement), plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical equipment including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
* Scheduling vendor appointments and maintaining work logs
* Produce, track and schedule C.A.R.E. room and property PM program
* Apprenticeship to gain a comprehensive understanding of hotel maintenance to be able to perform repair and maintenance needs
* General knowledge of Hotel Maintenance
* Proficiency in 1 of the following areas or above average skills in 2; electrical, HVAC, plumbing, refrigeration, mechanical
* Display ability to perform Engineer on Duty responsibilities, including readings and rounds.
* Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries;
* Complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
* Excellent people skills, possess a positive, outgoing, and naturally curious personality
* Ability to handle obstacles in a positive and professional manner and to effectively communicate suggested solutions
* Prior experience working at a seasonal Hotel or Resort
* Perform mid-level troubleshooting of hotel Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) systems.
* Display the ability to train and mentor other engineers
* Familiarization with Visual One
* Previous guest relations training
Associated topics: electric, electrical, electrical engineer, image processing, kv, lighting, plc, power, renewable, schema
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...