- $32,913.33 -51,000.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
89 Meshacket Rd
Responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests.
* Clean the assigned rooms to standards to include changing linen, making the bed, cleaning the bathroom, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, picking up trash, replenishing guest amenities.
* Load and organize cart, store properly at the end of each shift.
* Receive keys and assigned rooms to return at the end of each shift.
* Respond to guest requests and report guest issues.
* Report any items in need of repair.
* Follow properly lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
* Report working on time and in proper uniform.
* Usage of chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
* Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
* Must possess the following strengths: high energy, exceptional customer service and ability to work as a team.
* Must be attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
* Standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and ascending and descending stairs are repetitive movements.
* Work in a positive and professional matter with little direction or supervision
* Prior hospitality experience
Associated topics: cleaning, guest room, house, housekeeping, houseperson, maintenance, room, servidor de lavanderfa, suite, white
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...