- $31,720.00 -44,370.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
89 Meshacket Rd
Responsible for providing turndown service for all assigned guest rooms
Essential Job Functions and Primary Responsibilities:
* Replaces guest amenities and supplies.
* Replaces dirty linens and terry with clean items.
* Turns down bed
* Performs minor cleaning of the bathroom.
* Removes trash from guest rooms and places in the designated area.
* Checks that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
* Straightens desk items, furniture, and appliances.
* Performs full servicing of guest rooms as requested.
* Answers guests' questions and provides prompt and courteous assistance.
* Usage of chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
* Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
* Must possess the following strengths: high energy, exceptional customer service and ability to communicate.
* Must be attentive to detail and excellent time management skills.
* Standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and ascending and descending stairs are repetitive movements.
* Work in a positive and professional matter with little direction or supervision
* Prior hospitality experience
Associated topics: aide, cleaning, guest room attendant, janitorial, maintenance, pool attendant, room attendant, suite attendant, turndown attendant, turndown service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...