U.S. FLSA Job Classification:
Job Code: AMRPDS290P00
Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Project Director
Approx. number of employees reporting to this position:
___ Yes _ X _ No Expected travel: 0%
Responsible for the coordination of projects, including small tenant improvements, assignments, capital improvements and building or site repairs for properties; may provide project management support to Project Managers or Directors for designated projects.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Review requisitions, change orders, payment applications and other invoices associated with the project
- Support staff responsible for specific sites to identify requirements, estimate costs, prepare schedules, and coordinate completion of required work
- Participate in building evaluations (due diligence reviews) and assist with preparation of physical audit reports
- Assist in the selection and contracting process of consultants and construction contractors, as necessary for each project
- Issue regular status reports to personnel regarding work in progress
- Get buy in and obtain appropriate approval for organizational changes, project plans and expenditures in excess of approved budget
- Perform related assignments, as required, in the daily operation of the group
- Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
- Team Orientation
- A high school diploma is required.
- A Bachelors degree with a major in architecture, engineering, building construction or other related technical area is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of prior work experience in architecture, construction or project management field is preferred
additional eligibility qualifications
- Ability to develop excellent client relations
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for up to 90% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
To be completed by HR
Date created or last reviewed: August 2017
Page 1 of 2