Mobilize Jobs has wonderful opportunities for hardworking, friendly Servers with exceptional customer service skills. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will effectively communicate, work in a fast-paced manner, and be detail oriented. They will have a positive and vibrant attitude, prioritizing valued guests and ensuring they have a pleasant dining experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welcome and greet guests in a friendly manner, notifying them of staple menu items as well as specials
- Answer questions and provide suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Promptly process customer orders by working with kitchen staff
- Ensure guest satisfaction by making sure that orders are accurate and the food/beverage is up to standard
- Prepare customer bill and accept payment, by either cash or credit/debit processing
- Manage dining area by cleaning tables, changing table linen, setting decorations and replenishing tableware and cutlery (e.g., plates, spoons, forks etc.)
- Follow health & safety guidelines (e.g., food handling, security policies etc.) in compliance with organizational standards and Federal, Provincial and local legislation
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will be an hourly rate, plus gratuities and performance bonuses, and your accommodations are taken care of
- There are no fees for job seekers
- This position is full time throughout the contracted time
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
Housing is covered:
- Over the course of your time with Mobilize Jobs, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize program.
- The program works in groups of Mobilizers, so if you have friends you would like to live with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 21 and be legally able to work in the US.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Associated topics: anfitri?n, camarera, camarero, dining room attendant, food and beverage server, maitre d, server camarero, servidor, servidor de banquetes, tasting