This position plays and integral part in driving methodology, process and tool improvements in support of the delivery of IT products and services. The incumbent will regularly utilize subject matter expertise to support and champion effective change across both the departmental and overall information technology landscape.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Aid in the execution of IT continuous improvement efforts from inception to operationalization that support the delivery of IT products and services.
2. Assist in the use and maintenance of productivity tools, such as JIRA & Confluence, SharePoint & Planview PPM Pro, and others as needed
3. Facilitate requirements and process discussions on PMO/COE improvement initiatives with representative stakeholders across various disciplines and roles within the IT organization.
4. Assist in the definition of SDLC framework, methodologies, and creation of related artifacts and deliverables
5. Support the rollout of practices and processes, which may include, but is not limited to the creation of documentation and the delivery of training
6. Play an integral role in the definition, collection and reporting of KPIs and metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and to demonstrate continuous improvement
7. Collect and integrate data across teams and portfolios for analysis and reporting, using dashboards and other methods
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments and all levels of staff.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The role challenges the incumbent to operate under limited supervision with substantial independence and initiative to complete the role responsibilities as assigned. Work will often be varied and complex in nature requiring the incumbent to regularly utilize effective collaboration skill on an inter/intradepartment basis. This role must be able to work effectively in a bimodal organization with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
* Minimum high school diploma and 11 years' of IT related experience, with at least 2 years' specialized in IT continuous improvement; or Bachelor's degree in a general field coupled with 7 years' experience in IT, 2 years of which should be specialized in continuous improvement.
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable:
Project Management Professional certification, desirable
Experience with CMMI, Six Sigma ITIL or Lean, or demonstrated process improvement experience
Agile certification, desirable
* Strong practical experience with productivity tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and others
* Practical experience with PPM Tool(s)
* Subject matter expert in full Microsoft Office suite; advanced Excel skills.
* Experience with business intelligence tools, desired
* Portfolio, Program and Project Management experience
* Leadership, consensus building and motivational skills
* Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and a solid understanding of all stages of the SDLC
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with distributed teams
* Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
* Ability to garner support and operate with political savvy
* Experience implementing continual process improvement
* Experience as a member of a COE, desirable
* Highly organized and detail oriented with the proven ability to multi-task
* Ability to travel approximately 5%
* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: ccnp, computer science, c++, f#, fiber, information technology, ipv6, lifecycle, life cyccle, python
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...