Provides administrative/clerical support to a function, group or customer base. Supports an SVP or below.
Spends less than 20% of time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative and clerical details. Spends more than 80% of time on special projects. Projects may include equipment management, training new hires on policies and procedures, project coordination and logistics, documentation and collateral coordination, liaison to Human Resources, create administration manuals. May participate in operational task forces. May analyze basic spreadsheet models and track projects.
Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative is needed in resolving problems and making recommendations. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Normally does not receive work instructions, may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise other administrative employees. Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Knowledge of spreadsheet applications. Demonstrated strong organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated. Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools, etc. BA/BS degree or equivalent. 2 - 4 years of related experience.
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*Executive Administrative Assistant*
We are looking for a strong Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Area Vice President of ERP Sales. The ERP sales team is responsible for 150 Enterprise Investment Accounts in North America. In this role you will support approximately 90% of AVP and approximately 0% support three regional sales managers customer events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is needed in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
* Follows standard practice and procedure.
* Normally receives no instructions on routine work, and general instructions on new assignments.
* 50% of time will be spent providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative details, including setting up conference calls, video conferences, and connecting the participants.
* 30-40% of time will be spent performing clerical duties: arranging meetings, maintaining calendars, taking messages, maintaining contact files, filing, copying, faxing.
* 10-20% of time will be spent on scheduling travel arrangements and expenses
* Duties include processing and tracking of purchase orders, expense reports and time cards.
* Arranges interviews and group events.
* Maintains organization charts and distribution lists.
* Creates spreadsheet models for forecasting.
* Implements space planning and group moves.
* Sets up new hire offices and works with facilities on office and lab space assignments
* Makes domestic/international relocation/travel arrangements. Tracks trips and deals with issues that arise.
* Arranges internal/external meetings and catering needs.
* Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
* Works with other administrative personnel, builds network of colleagues to support and obtain support for work environment.
* 5 years of related experience, ideally to include support to Executives
* Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint expertise strongly desired
* Proficiency in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Email messaging tools, etc
* Experience working with CRM applications
* Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
* Positive and outgoing outlook
* Demonstrated strong organizational skills
* Proactive and resourceful
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
*Position Location:* Considering qualified candidates based in any US-based locations.
**Job:** **General Administration/Secretarial*
**Title:** *Senior Administrative Assistant*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *190017E1*
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...