Title: Sales Representative (4572-1)
Location: DeAngelo Drive Bedford, MA
Duration: 09/03/2019 08/24/2020
Inside Sales Assistant is a world leader in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of radiation detection components used in X-ray and gamma-ray detection. These are used primarily in X-ray spectroscopy, for analytical chemistry in laboratory and portable applications, and in nuclear and space research.
The Inside Sales Assistant will be responsible for quotations, forecasting, Sales Order processing, customers' delivery planning and scheduling, and customer's RMA claims. The Assistant will also provide general administrative support to our sales, accounting and engineering departments. We are seeking an experienced, well-organized individual to join our growing sales team. This position reports to the Sales Manager and is located in Bedford, MA.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence
- Contribute to quality customer service
- Process airway bills for national and international shipments
- Complete export documentation (SEDs)
- Keep customers informed on order status and delivery details
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Processing customer purchase orders, checking that orders include the correct prices, quantities, part numbers, etc. Contact customers to check any details that may be wrong or to obtain missing information. Enter customer PO's accurately into the company's ERP system.
- Provide timely RFQs
- Process company purchase orders in ERP system
- Data entry
- Purchase supplies
- Greet visitor and maintain conference room supplies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 years previous Administrative Assistant work preferably in an international export sales environment
- Proven experience processing airway bills and documentation for international shipments
- High school diploma required, with some college coursework preferred
- Able to deal with customer issues in a supportive manner
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both in writing and in speech
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook) and keyboard skills
- Knowledge of ERP system is helpful
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to be a vital part of the team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and be detailed oriented in a fast-paced Environment
- Ability to work independently, while possessing the flexibility to assist others
Associated topics: agent, business, club, inside sales, insurance, life insurance, outbound, sales, sales representative, vacation