Associate Scientist/Scientist, Oligonucleotide Synthesis and Purification:
Stoke is pioneering a new way to treat the underlying cause of severe genetic diseases by precisely upregulating protein expression. We develop antisense oligonucleotide medicines that increase gene expression to treat genetic epilepsies and other severe monogenic diseases, including genetic conditions affecting the central nervous system, eye, liver and kidney. Stoke is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated oligonucleotide chemist to join the growing chemistry group. For more information visit www.stoketherapeutics.com.
* Synthesis, deprotection and purification of oligonucleotides from milligram to multigram scale to support all preclinical programs.
* Synthesis of oligonucleotide conjugates and oligonucleotides containing novel chemistries.
* Operation, Maintenance and troubleshooting of oligonucleotide synthesis and purification equipment.
* Cross training in analytical characterization of chemically modified oligonucleotides for purity determination and impurity profiling.
* Conduct laboratory work in safe and efficient environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
* 5+ years industry experience for B.Sc. or 3+ years for M.Sc. or 0-3 years for Ph.D. in Chemistry or related fields.
* Previous experience with ?KTA Oligopilot and/or MerMade oligonucleotide synthesis platforms.
* Previous experience with oligonucleotide conjugation chemistry desired.
* Previous experience with analytical techniques for oligonucleotides and oligonucleotide-conjugates is a plus.
* Strong organizational and recordkeeping skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment and complete assignments to meet timelines.
Compensation: Compensation will be highly competitive for the industry and directly commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter to ...@stoketherapeutics.com
Associated topics: bacteria, clinical, dietician, disease, health, histologist, immunohematology, microbiology, nutritionist, patient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...