Stoke is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated scientist to join the bioanalytical, DMPK and biomarker group. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Leading the scientific, technical and operational efforts of the DMPK for early development projects.
* Designing, conducting and interpreting in vitro ADME/DMPK and bioanalytical findings, writing reports, and communicating with scientists. When needed, also responsible for submitting the studies to CROs and monitoring the work.
* Working with internal teams and various CROs to support PK, PK/PD and toxicology studies.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences or related field with minimum 4 to 9 years of experience including industry experience in relevant field.
* In depth knowledge of bioanalytical chemistry and techniques including HPLC, mass spectrometry and ligand binding assays.
* Prior experience in monitoring and managing external work at CROs is required.
* Sound knowledge of ADME-PK, modeling techniques and tools (e.g. WinNonLin/Phoenix) as well as pharmacokinetics, compartmental and non-compartmental analysis.
* Demonstrated experience in writing regulatory summary documents.
* Strong organization, multi-tasking and communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment.
* Drug development experience particularly in nucleic acid therapeutics and quantitation of oligonucleotides in biological matrices is highly desirable.
Associated topics: biopharma, dietician, drug discovery, health, histotechnologist, injury, metabolism, microbiology, pharmacometrics, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...