Manager, Joint Replacement Sales
Who we want
* Relationship-builders. Charismatic managers who create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, internal team members and potential new customers.
* Sophisticated communicators. Motivating, growth-oriented leaders who translate sales data into actionable steps for teams and business units.
* Collaborative leaders. Engaging partners who work with other department leaders to plan advertising services and secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
* Analytical thinkers. Confident business experts who analyze market information and create follow-up plans to optimize sales and market share.
* Competitive achievers. Persistent, results-driven individuals who will stop at nothing to fulfill Stryker's mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
Lead, manage and develop the Stryker Joint Replacement Sales team. As a Joint Replacement Manager at Stryker, you are in charge of driving revenue and developing the top sales team in the Orthopedic marketplace. In order to exceed territory market share objectives, you'll analyze market information, identify and meet with new prospects and creates sales plans and marketing strategies. You'll prepare, monitor and manage budgets and expenditures and we'll look to you for recommendations on pricing schedules and discount rates. Knowing that relationships are key to success in sales, you'll build ongoing partnerships with local hospital staff and surgeons and internal relationships with your teams of sales associates. Fortunately for your partners, being a team-player is part of your nature and you won't hesitate to roll up your sleeves if your team needs you for back-up support in operating/emergency room consultations or for help with a customer or account problem.
If you're passionate about making Stryker a joint replacement leader in the marketplace, join us, and help us fulfill our mission of improving healthcare.
What you need
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience, advanced degree a plus
* 5+ years demonstrated successful sales experience (in the medical device or industry preferred)
* 2+ years of sales management experience and/or demonstrated ability to work with and lead others to accomplish sales goals
* Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
What We Offer
* A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
* Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
* Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
* Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, management, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, shift lead, territory manager