VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Modeling and Simulation Engineer, Mid-Level to work in the Bedford, MA area.
Job Summary: Provide knowledge and experience in supporting and conducting simulation studies to include but not limited to system and component performance, engineering trade-offs, system effectiveness, cost and logistics.
* Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience:
* BA/BS with 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD.
* OR 15 years of directly related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
* Develop and apply advanced software and systems methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems.
* Analyze, evaluate, and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions of complex technical problems.
* Conduct investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
* Evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
* Provide technical consultation to technical staff or other organizations.
* Work with a team of analysts and Government clients to verify the correct intelligence data required for key modeling and simulation analyses,
including models that range from engineering to mission level.
* Work with internal and external organizations to gather required capabilities and performance (C&P) data for classified threat systems to ensure proper characterization of the threat models.
* Apply these analysis tools, object models, and analytical techniques to support mission-level analyses, to include the performance of military communication networks, susceptibility to Integrated Air Defense Systems (IADS), concept alternatives characterization, development planning and the analysis of new systems, technologies, effectiveness and lethality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge and experience must include reviewing/modeling work for compliance with regulations and best practices; developing and maintaining modeling best practices; analyzing complex problems; developing relevant models and constraints to run complex dynamic structural, thermal or other analyses; and reviewing and supporting work to develop appropriate models to solve complex weapon system issues, to include networking and communications.
* Experience with software engineering with a modeling and simulation, radar or communications background.
* Experience with RF and Antenna modeling and simulation.
* Experience with technical writing.
* Experience with working in a research environment.
* Experience with command and control processes.
* Experience with LVC environment.
* Ability to assess RF performance with software.
* Ability to adapt current and outside sourced models, as needed.
* Experience with analysis, including modeling and simulation tools such as, System Tool Kit (STK), AFSIM software tool, Riverbed Modeler or similar tools.
* Experience in data management; ability to compose documentation; analysis reports and briefings.
* Experience coding in MATLAB, Simulink, or C++.
* Employ Digital Engineering, Digital Thread, Digital Twin techniques across system Lifecycle.
* Possesses the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and processes related to their area of expertise.
* Possess the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) ###-#### or by email, ...@vectorcsp.com.
Like us on Facebook, & Follow us on LinkedIn,
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...