VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Program Execution Group Coordinator, Senior to work in the Bedford, MA area.
Job Summary: Plans, researches, analyzes and assesses system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment
of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulates plans and recommends innovative and effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience:
- Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD.
- OR a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD.
- OR 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, of which 8 year must be in the DoD.
- Collaborates with a diverse group of multi-MAJCOM stakeholders to determine specific needs and requirements and to counsel within the expertise area, to include oversight and task execution utilizing leadership, teamwork, and diplomacy.
- Plans, schedules and facilitates a variety of exchanges and meetings with the directorate, program office team, and stakeholders to understand and coordinate program requirements, strategies, plans, and activities which may address warfighter capability gaps.
- Uses an understanding of current Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force acquisition regulations, guidelines and processes to advise the PEG Chief, Directorate staff, and the PEO on a full range of acquisition program management philosophy, policies/procedures, to perform a wide range of acquisition management activities in support of the existing and future AFNWC/NC programs and platforms.
- Supports the management of programs, systems, subsystems, and equipment across the full acquisition life cycle.
- Supports identifying and implementing PEO portfolio management controls and AF NC3 WS integration management controls.
- Assist in determining program progress; effectively communicate recommendations orally and/or in writing to higher organizational management.
- Researches, drafts, and coordinates Directorate / PEO level procedures or policy as required.
- Assists with the development, review, and coordination of acquisition documentation.
- Perform analyses to support program strategy decisions and courses of action.
- Applies program knowledge for developing and coordinating responses to taskers in response to internal and external program inquiries.
- Creates, tracks, coordinates, and closes taskers as required.
- Prepares and coordinates staff packages for Directorate and/or higher level review/approval/signature.
- Develops and coordinates plans, and supports implementation of program/directorate tasker trackers, staff package workflows, and other programmatic tracking tools and procedures.
- Schedules and executes program meetings/reviews, program management reviews, PEO decision briefs, program milestones, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have extensive experience working in a program office on an ACAT program, with experience as a program manager (or related role) preferable.
- Experience working on multiple ACAT programs and higher ACAT program levels is preferable.
- Must have experience working in SAF/AQ, and/or a PEO PEG/CAG, and/or a Program Office Division-level PEG/CAG.
- Must have direct experience with acquisition reporting, which may include MAR, DAES, Selective AcquisitionReview (SAR), and GAO audits.
- Must have experience writing, editing, and reviewing program milestone documentation, which may include the acquisition strategy, LCSP, SEP, etc.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management.
- Must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
of acquisition programs.
- Must be able to work proactively, with minimal supervision, and effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and
program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.)
- Shall also be capable of coordinating and integrating functions and activities across the Directorate and external stakeholders in support of the Directorates AF NC3 WS Integration responsibilities.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) ###-#### or by email, ...@vectorcsp.com.
Like us on Facebook, & Follow us on LinkedIn,
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.Job Posted by ApplicantPro