VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Test Engineer, Mid-Level to work in the Bedford, MA area.
Job Summary: Provide technical and engineering support for major IT Test and Evaluation (T&E).
- Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS with 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD.
- OR 15 years of directly related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Document the review, test concept development, test methodology development, test plan development, test execution, and test reporting, data reduction and analysis, and enduser operational testing.
- Use Design of Experiments methods to plan and conduct test programs.
- Independently prepare (or direct others in the preparation of) criteria, computation/analyses, specifications, cost estimates test plans, and technical reports in the specific area of technical expertise.
- Select and apply engineering techniques and procedures to analyze and evaluate specific problem, data, or other features of the work which are broad in scope and complexity.
- Review and evaluate the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from accomplishment of test engineering tasks.
- Devise new and innovative approaches to problems encountered, and accomplish assigned tasks with efficiency, timeliness, and thoroughness.
- Evaluate the configuration, capability, and operational relevance of test environments and ensure they are properly available for the thorough testing of software releases (e.g. fault insertion/fault identification).
- De-conflict schedule conflicts between multiple releases, providing high quality analysis and recommendations to the program test lead.
- Operate with general instructions; but select portions of work are reviewed in detail to measure adequacy of approach, execution, and presentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and processes related to their area of expertise.
- Possess the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) ###-#### or by email, ...@vectorcsp.com.
Like us on Facebook, & Follow us on LinkedIn,
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.Job Posted by ApplicantPro