The ACCS Outreach Worker promotes the full integration and functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions needed to live successfully in the community by working towards life goals. Working alongside a Team LPHA Clinician, ACCS Outreach Worker provides evidenced-based and best practice services and supports to Person Served in the community, in a Group Living Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
In this role you will work with each Person Served to build life skills in the areas of activities of daily living, medication administration, symptom reduction, health and wellbeing, employment, school, socialization, and recreation.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
* A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
* First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
* Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
* Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
* Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
* Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
* Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
* 15 days of Vacation per year
* 11 Paid Holidays
* 10 Sick Days per year
* 3 Personal Days per year
* Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
* $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
* Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that \"transforms lives\" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. www.vinfen.org/careers
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ACCSOW, outreach worker, social worker, mental health, psychology, human services, employment services, education services
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology or a related field is preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of experience working with adults with psychiatric conditions.
* Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport Person Served.
* Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
* All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference,
Associated topics: adult, advocate, behavioral health, behavioral healthcare, case, forensic, hcpc, insights, msw, violence
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...