Overview ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help? technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
The job is responsible for achieving Territory Sales Quota for specific product lines; establishing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Medical Directors; managing, educating, and developing the customer base, KOLs, and Medical Directors in your territory; working with the EMS Territory Managers in your territory to achieve their individual quotas for the specific product lines; and controlling expenses while contributing to ZOLL's profitability. The job is responsible for the following specific product lines: Auto Pulse and accessories, IPR products and accessories, and all CPR technologies and accessories (such as CPR Stat Padz and One Step electrodes). The job requires covering the assigned territory to promote products to the pre-hospital (EMS/Fire) market.
Territory-MA, NY, NH, CT, RI
- Achieve sales hardware and disposable sales quotas assigned
- Maintain short range and long term plans for developing sales in the assigned territory. These plans should include an annual business plan.
- Uncover new business opportunities and develop and keep up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
- Provide the required In-Service education to customers.
- Ensure the proper technical scope review has been conducted prior to sale.
- Maintain organized account records, including account profiles, in the company CRM, Salesforce.com. Provide various reports as required by management that will include, but are not limited to, weekly expense reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and regular and up-to-date activity reporting.
- Maintain and track demo and evaluation inventory and document the use thereof in Salesforce.com. In addition, equipment must be maintained and presented in good working manner. Each Territory Manager is financially responsible for the equipment assigned to them.
- Coordinate your efforts with those of the EMS Territory Managers in your territory to ensure effective use of time and keep redundancy and inefficiency to a minimum.
- Establish and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Medical Directors in your territory to educate them on the clinical and functional benefits of the CPR products for which you are responsible.
- Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products
- Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
- Ability to effectively present complex ideas and subjects, both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to effectively present in front of an audience with clarity.
- Professional and ethical behavior and character
- Organizational/Territory Time Management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic technical and clinical knowledge to speak competently about ZOLL products
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Over 75% Travel required
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years of outside selling experience required
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience travelling and working in a matrix reporting structure is preferred
- Prior experience working collaboratively in a team selling environment structure is preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Associated topics: branch manager, management, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales leader, sales manager, supervisor, team leader, territory manager